Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hand On Your Hip and Finger On Your Lip


So we are walking through the house and Anna turns to me and says, "Mommy, Hand on your hip and finger on your lip!  This is how we walk in the hall at school!" I made her freeze that way so I could grab my camera and catch the moment.  She was squirming when I got back but I got the shot!  I love the way Anna gives me details of her day at school!  We love going through her notebook as she shows me all her projects for the day!  The other day she talked all the way home and finally said with a big sigh, "Mommy, isn't it good being just me and you, and don't you like all this nice peace and quiet now that the boys are back in school!"  

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Uh oh, Kristi...looks like she's up to something!
(Man, is she ever getting tall!)

Hope you are having a wonderful week, my friend.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, she looks way to old ... hee hee ... she is getting so tall !!!!

Steffie B. said...

She is too cute....I know she rules the roost! ;)

Pam said...

She has grown so much.

YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS: