Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anna's Favorite Pony




Anna is still loving her pony Butterscotch.  She loves to sit on her pony for a TV and juice break.  She also loves to dress Butterscotch in loads of jewelry and bows as she pretends they are in a parade or going to a princess ball.  Through the winter, Anna had to make sure her pony had her blanket on just right before she could go to bed.  Even read her a story.....about horses of course!  This girl is crazy about horses!  She loves to gallop around the yard on her stick horse named "Thunder" with the wind blowing through her hair.  On more than one occasion she has moved her dolls out of the doll house and moved her "My Little Ponies" back in.  Thankfully we only have to walk down the street for her to watch our neighbors horses run around and that is one of her favorite things to do as well.  

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love the pony. Ethan and Hannah would love one of those. I love how she lays on it.

Sherrie said...

Hi Kristi...I can't find your email so I am hoping that you will see this comment. Just trying to find out when y'all will be at the beach. You can email me from my blog

Nikki said...

That is hilarious! Love the pony.

Missin' you guys - hope all is well!
XO

YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS: