Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random Post


It has been so very long since I last posted I am not sure I remember how to do this! Having a 12th and 10th grader in High school and then homeschooling Anna has kept me so busy this year! I hope to pick the blogging experience back up again and thought I would just jump right back in. I am posting a picture of Anna as Belle.....I took her to a local production of Beauty and the Beast. She loves all the princesses of course so she had to dress the part as well!

4 comments:

hollym. said...

Hi Kristi!
I don't know if you remember me posting or not. It was before you went on vacation about a year or so ago!! Anyway..I have been checking your bloggy nearly every day and was so surprised and happy to see a new post. Verna told me about your family and blog originally. We would have traveled with your group but missed LID by one day!!

Except for meeting your group, I wouldn't change a thing because we have our Anna girl!!!:)

We are homeschooling our Anna, too and it's going very well.

Great to see your girl again! :) Wishing your family a Blessed Easter.

take care,hollym.Bethany Momma

Kristi said...

Thanks so much Holly for checking in on us! Now I feel encouraged to get back to the blogging world. I need your blog address so I can check in on you too!

Pam said...

She is a beautiful princess. Hannah is all things dress up right now.

Steffie B. said...

She and Sophia would get along great....she loves all things princess as well.....hope things are well with your family....I know how busy life can be.....happy to see an update on your precious girl! ;)

Hugs,
Steffie

YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS: