Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Amy's Video













Has been quite the deal to wash and dry hair.  Amy was afraid of both but we can do both now.  Have to show her on Anna and myself first.  She ran yesterday to get sunglasses to keep her eyes out of the hair dryer wind.  She is very clever!  Improving every day.  In this video she is talking about drying her hair thus the shzzzz sound she is making.  Also talking about her hair and my hair.  Well, to the best of my interpretation!

Two days ago:
Conversation with Grace our guide and Amy:
Grace:  Is your name Amy?
Amy: Yes it is.....and it is a beautiful name.
Grace:  Oh it is a beautiful name!
Amy:  I am a beautiful girl, with beautiful long hair.
Grace:  Yes your are!
Amy:  I am looking for my Grandma.........

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time.  He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.




4 comments:

Cristy said...

Oh MY Gracious! She is FULL of exuberance and personality! I can't wait to hear her talk to us!! What a treasure Kristi, I am so thrilled for you all. Can't wait for you to get home!

Patricia said...

From Kassie to Amy: I loved listening to your video in Chinese. I can't wait to meet you.

From Kassie to Anna: I am glad you got to see your friend. I can't wait to see you. When do you get home?

Our family is praying for you!

~verna said...

Hi Kristi,
Just catching up on your posts. Amy is indeed a beautiful girl. Sure hope we have a reunion soon so we can meet her.
Love,
The Andersons.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,
We all watched Amy's video. She is adorable!!!
Anya said she is talking about her Grandmother's hair, that it is longer than yours and white. She also says Grandfather several times and is talking about his hair. Very cute! We can't wait to meet Amy and see you all again! Blessings! Angela and the Bailey Bunch

YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS: