Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Like a Princess

Amy is learning all about princesses from Anna, and of course television and Disney. 
 Right now, Amy's  most favorite is  Cinderella......or to hear her say the name..."Cinsabrella".
I always help Amy brush her teeth at night. In the mornings, I just ask her to show me her teeth after she has brushed. Accountability. As in the routine we started back in China, I look at her teeth and tell her they are clean and "sparkling". Then I tell her she is beautiful. After this routine the other day, she ran out of the bathroom after I told her she was beautiful, then she came running back and she asked,  "Like a PRINCESS?"  
"Yes, my Amy Joy Chun......just like a princess."
There is something so very special about two precious little girls from a far away land.....now able to dream of becoming princesses.  It humbles me and reminds me of the great gift we have been given.
The gift of being parents to princesses. We love them so.  We pray they follow the true King and princesses they will truly be.   It is our great honor to help show them the way. 

To all who did accept him and believe in him he gave the right to become children of God.  
John 1:12

We know the love that God has for us, and we trust that love.
1 John 4:16

Amy shining in her enormous clip on ear rings Nannie gave her.  She wanted to wear to school but I said ....in the car today and  then when we go somewhere other than school.  She wore them out to lunch and had to show them to several innocent bystanders.

 One more mommy. She wanted to make sure I got a good picture of her earrings!
They Sparkle!

No comments:

YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS: